Store Keeper latest Job Vacancy in Uganda 2013
We are a leather processing industry based in Athi River; we wish to fill the above position which has fallen vacant in our Uganda Office.
Job Title: Storekeeper
Reports To: Accountant
Interfaces With: Sales, Production and Finance
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking of incoming goods against the delivery notes in respect of quantity.
- Recording of receipts of incoming goods
- Placing of goods according to location criteria
- Counting or weighing of goods as appropriate and the recording of transaction
- Handling of store requisitions and loading of finished products
- Ensuring safe keeping of company’s finished goods and raw materials
- Stores maintenance
- Issues to and from stores
- Diploma in Store Keeping
- Computer literate
- Working experience of at least 3 years in a busy store
- Assumes other duties as assigned by supervisor
Required skills and experience;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and willing to work for long hours
- A person with own initiative and willing to learn, honest, self driven, loyal and hardworking.
- Should be a person of high integrity and commitment to duties
- Problem-solving and evidence of being a strong team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage effectively.
Persons meeting the above skills set and qualification should send strictly their applications Cover letter and curriculum vitae only including contacts for three referees to email@example.com by Close of Business Thursday 21st January 2013.
Please note we will not consider any cvs sent past the above set date.